– The Tennessean - http://blogs.tennessean.com/tunein/tag/kyle-baker/
“Classically trained musician Kyle Baker strives to reinterpret the way individuals interact with art and sound. His secret ingredient is technology.”
– Joe Nolan, Nashville Arts Magazine, December 2012 - http://issuu.com/nashvilleartsmagazine/docs/issuunamdec2012/95
“Artober 2012’s most ambitious, successful happening was the Soundcrawl festival at Brick Factory”
– Tony Youngblood, Circuit Benders Ball - http://www.theatreintangible.com/tag/tony-youngblood/
I don’t know how Soundcrawl director and co-founder Kyle Baker does it. I have enough trouble organizing a one-day festival.
– Adrienne Outlaw, Country Life Blog (the Nashville Scene) - http://www.nashvillescene.com/countrylife/archives/2012/08/23/influential-but-overlooked-a-list-by-adrienne-outlaw
“quite smart and understands how to make connections with a huge variety of people”
– John Pitcher, Nashville Scene - http://artsnash.com/author/john_pitcher/
Kyle Baker is one of Nashville’s most thoughtful, daring and lyrically gifted composers.